Monday 9 March 2015

Ooops!

Ok, it's official, I'm an idiot.  (Well, sometimes lol)

My last blog post referred to the next Crop'n Classes event being held on 20 March.  It should have said Saturday 21 March.  Mark the date on your calendars NOW!

A big thank you to Nic B for spotting my error.  What a goober I am!  So I have a little something something here for you Nic, thanks love :)

So, what is a Crop'n Classes Event?  Well, it's the launch date for my next two kits, as well as a fun-filled crop day, all rolled into one, from 9am-6pm.  There is rolling tea/coffee all day, and a light lunch provided.  Purchase either or both of the kits, and you can come along on the day for free, and be walked through your kit, step by step, by yours truly (if you wish).  Otherwise, it only costs $10 to spend the day with us.  A chilled day with yummy food, good music and great company is guaranteed.

I am currently busy behind the scenes putting together a fab double layout kit using Heidi Swapp's Hello Gorgeous papers.  They really live up to their name... lookie look:


The second kit contains the cuter-than-cute mini armoire from Imagine If (it's only 11cm tall, squeeel!), which we will decorate and assemble.



Now, the kit launch will happen regardless, but the Crop day can only proceed if there is enough interest.  If you are thinking about coming along, please let me know via Facebook, email (below), or text 021 423 257 as soon as possible, and I will save you a place :)

I will be back this time next week with some sneak peeks...

Until then, take care.

Toodles,

Beck x


Kit and Caboodle Timaru
Email:  kitandcaboodletimaru@gmail.com
Phone/text:   021 423 257

No comments:

Post a Comment